Soap & Glory has been around forever but I’ve recently renewed my love for these products and I need, NEED to tell you all about them ASAP!!!! Why? Because they are affordable, they work and they are super, duper fun and covered in pink packaging. SIGN. ME. UP.
My Soap & Glory product review is based on my personal favorites, but they have TONS of cult-followed items out there that you’ll love. So where can you buy these products? Walgreens, Target and Ulta! All my favorite affordable places for beauty products.
So what are my favorites?
- The Righteous Butter Body Moisturizer – it smells so freakin’ good. I used to buy this religiously when S&G was at Sephora. But now that they are at Target at a great price point, I. Can’t. Stop. The big size and the travel size. It is a really thick body cream that really moisturizes. And it smells good. Really good.
- Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Plumping Gloss – it makes your lips tingle and sparkle and shine, and is so utterly perfect for summer. I wear it at the pool. I wear it to work. I wear it over lipstick. Spun Sugar is my fave, but I’ll be going for some darker colors soon.
- Heel Genius Foot Cream – it makes your gross feet not gross. I’m obsessed! You put it all over, put on socks and the next morning your feet are smoother. I’ve been doing it for a full week and it’s really helping. It’s nearly impossible to have nice feet when you wear lots of heels.
What’s in my cart next is below – all between the prices of $8-$20!!
- Make Yourself Youthful Serum and Eye Cream
- Puffy Eye Attack Gel
- Sexy Mother Pucker Matte Lipstick and Pillow Plump Gloss
- Hand Food Hydrating Hand Cream
- Clean On Me Clarifying Shower Gel and Smoothie Star Body Scrub
- Kick Ass Concealer
Like my product reviews? My most popular is the one I did for Laxmi skincare (now LXMI). Take a read!