Freshly back from vacation, I wanted to wear something fun and festive but casual on this national holiday.
WHAT I WORE:
- Denim Color-block Button Down Shirt: (Levi’s)
- Skinny Blue Jeans: (Joe’s Jeans)
- Red and White Striped Hair Bow: (American Apparel)
- Red Faux-Suede Cut-Out Pumps: (Kate Young for Target)
- Red Lipstick: (MAC Ruby Woo Matte Lipstick, Cherry Lip Pencil)
- Tan and White Color Block Pouch: (Jack Germain)
WHY I WORE IT:
- I went for denim on denim with my red shoes that make me think of fireworks – boom! – and lipstick to match with a bow that calls back to the stripes of the American flag.
- I don’t have a festive bag but the color blocking of this pouch and my shirt seemed to set each other off well.
HOW TO WEAR IT YOURSELF: