This is a new addition to my closet that I bought in San Francisco at this amazing store called Cary Lane in The Mission.
It’s a store that carries all samples, so a lot of the pieces are either one of a kind or at least won’t be found in the closets of your friends.
WHAT I WORE:
- Graphic print fit and flare dress: (Cary Lane, San Francisco)
- Tan Platform Wedge Sandals: (Dolce Vita)
- Purple Fringe Clutch: (Jack Germain)
- Pearl Strands: (Vintage, my own)
- Purple Lipstick: (Illamasqua, ESP)
WHY I WORE IT:
I thought this print was so unique, and for under $50 (I try to find most items under this price), I couldn’t resist trying it on for a fun day of shopping and styling with my friend, Kyle. I got so many unexpected complements on it!
- I paired this dress with neutral shoes because the print is so busy and the tan decanter images on the dress are the same color as these wedges.
- The pearls made the outfit a little playful and also called on the cream color in the print.
- I chose the purple clutch with fringe – the Garbo by Jack Germain Handbags – because it matched the purple in the dress perfectly.
- I’d been wearing purple lipstick from the night before, so I kept that theme going, too.
P.S. I got a little sassy with the photographer but he’s my boyfriend, so it’s okay.
HOW TO WEAR IT YOURSELF: