Today I was feeling sassy, irreverent and powerful. My eye went immediately to these camo shoes, and the rest of my look was built around them – in all their glory.
WHAT I WORE:
- Black draped jersey top (Zara)
- Black blazer w silver beaded epaulets (H&M)
- Gray slim fit cargo pants (LOFT)
- Camo, pony-hair booties/sandals (Nine West)
- Silver cuff bracelet
- Black leather bucket bag w silver studs (Karen Millen)
WHY I WORE IT:
- Since the shoes are so sassy, I wanted to keep the rest of the outfit neutral in color with some militaristic call backs, like the cargo pockets and epaulets, to complement the camo print.
- I tied the silver of the beads on my jacket to the silver of the studs on my black bag and a silver cuff on my wrist.
- I tied the black shirt and jacket to the black bag and heels. This way, the attention could go right to the pop of color and the print of the shoes.
HOW TO WEAR IT YOURSELF: