Today is my 32nd birthday. I woke up feeling playful and happy, and I wanted my outfit to reflect those feelings!
WHAT I WORE:
- “Oui, Mon Cheri” Cream and Blue Sweatshirt: (J.Crew)
- Black Pleated Short Skirt: (American Apparel)
- Red Pumps: (Kate Young for Target)
- Red Lipstick: (Bite, Cranberry)
WHY I WORE IT:
- I got this sweatshirt on sale for $15 (YES, $15) on J. Crew’s site, and I thought it was so cute! Plus, it makes me think of oh-so-chic French women who I admire so much. AND, on your birthday, you only want to hear the word, Yes!
- Since the letters are similar to varsity letters from highschool cheerleader uniforms, I decided to go with that theme and grabbed this pleated black skirt.
- A high pony tail added to the school-girl vibe
- And finally, the red shoes and red lipstick added the edgy, sassiness I always try to bring through in my looks.
HOW TO WEAR IT YOURSELF: