A red dress is a powerful thing, and I own several of them. I wear almost all of them the same way – put a belt on it, add sassy shoes and then something to tie it all together on top! See how I did it for three of my red favorites!
WHAT I WORE:
- Red Dresses One:
- Red Dress Two:
- Red Dress Three:
WHY I WORE IT:
- In each of these outfits I chose a black belt to draw the eye to and narrow the look of my waste, as well as to match the black shoes I chose with each look.
- In two of the outfits, the black collar necklace served as a ‘bookend’ to the black shoes, while in the first dress, the black jacket served that purpose.
- For Red Dress One – I wore this outfit to work, so I wanted the outfit to appear more polished – which is why I chose a thin belt, a jacket, simple jewelry and sandals that could go from day to night.
- For Red Dress Two – I wore this outfit to a Friday work event, so I wanted to show up appropriately covered while still able to head to drinks with friends after. When I got to work, I changed into a blazer and pumps to bring it up a notch, professionally. I also ditched the belt to bring the length of the dress down inch.
- For Red Dress Three – I wore this look out to run errands on a Saturday. I knew it would be one of the first pictures I took for my blog, so I chose it because it is one of my favorite, go-to outfits of all time. Plus, when I wear it with these cowgirl boots, I feel super sassy! The necklace and wide belt make this prissy dress edgy, too.
HOW TO WEAR IT YOURSELF: